A technical recruiter resume starts with the profile section that centers personal details like name, residential address, phone number, and email. This resume also contains complete information of the skills and responsibilities of the position. You can find all you need to create a catchy and impressive resume in this resume example. This sample is for your reference.
A technical recruiter is a recruiting professional. The main duty of a technical recruiter is to find employees with technical capabilities like engineers, software programmers and analyst. One can work as a technical recruiter in large corporate sector or in a technical recruiting firm. A technical recruiter locates, assesses and interviews suitable candidates for various positions.
Here is a fine example of a technical recruiter resume with highly effective tips and suggestions towards drafting a great resume.
Sample Technical Recruiter Resume
Marc R. RHOADES
401 Bright wood Dr.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60312
Summary of Objective:
Seeking a challenging and responsible position as a technical recruiter to provide full life-cycle recruiting support for various levels of technical, engineering, and analyst in a renowned organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of full recruitment life cycle and processes
- Familiar with of technical job market, web-based and Internet recruiting techniques, as well as employment policies and procedures
- Proficient in application tracking systems with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interface and maintain good working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Possess solid project management and negotiation skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office like Word, Excel and the Internet
- Ability to work in a result-oriented and fast paced working environment
The Business Group, Illinois
June 2005 till date
- Responsible for developing and executing effective methods to identify, source, assess and attain qualified candidates for the organization
- Coordinate with peers and hiring managers to define talent needs, construct and execute plans to fulfill the requirements
- Handle the tasks of developing pipelines of talent for to deliver the best applicant in the organization
- Track and measure applicant tracking system to develop and ensure excellence in delivery to the business
- Perform the tasks of finding resources and building job requisitions
BACI International Inc, Illinois
April 2001 to May 2004
- Responsible for serving as an internal Human Resource partner with respective client groups on all recruiting-related activities
- Handle the tasks of sourcing, recruiting, pre-screening and interview engineering, technical, and analyst applicants
- Perform full responsibilities of identifying and using creative sourcing techniques for locating qualified candidates
- Responsible for advertising job requirement through use of college and professional job fairs, networking and on-line job boards
- Handle the tasks of maintaining applicant tracking system and generate staffing status and employment metrics reports
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource
University of Illinois in the year 1997
Name: Marc R. RHOADES
Date of Birth: 23.05.1974
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Married
Will be furnished upon request