A tax specialist resume will guide you in drafting a professional resume. This resume example helps you communicate enough information to grab the attention of your recruiter. With this resume, you will learn how to write a great resume.
A tax specialist looks after the tax reporting system of the organization. They ensure that the employees adhere to the state, local and federal regulatory guidelines. Tax specialist works under the guidance of a Senior Tax Professional. They help people to understand taxing and ensure that they pay the right amount.
A resume has to spotlight the major credentials and give in detail all the other credentials that you have. To write a good resume, gather all the necessary details first and be prepared with information.
Now, all that is left is filling or transferring that information to a resume. To do this, you need a resume format or a template. This will enable you to write a doubt-free resume and give an edge in the recruitment process. Now how to get a format of a resume? How to decide what to write and what not to write in a resume? You may wonder!
A sample resume has been provided here for your reference. It highlights all the points and sections required to build up a strong and effective resume. Make use of this and write an engaging resume.
Sample Tax Specialist Resume
236, Hart Rd
Montezuma, GA 31063
A position as a Tax Specialist wherein my excellent knowledge and experience can be utilized, and which will enable a challenging growth.
Summary of Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles related to accounting systems and procedures
- Knowledge of analyzing complex fiscal, accounting, and technical information
- Comprehensive knowledge of the methods, principles, and techniques of public accounting
- Highly skilled in preparing corporate tax returns
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and basic Windows applications
- Ability to develop and implement tax solutions and document, in detail, technical fiscal procedures
- Excellent analytic and research skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional way, both in written and verbal
Summary of Work History
PEF Finance, Georgina
June 2005–till date
- Assist clients by providing advice on innovative strategies for reducing federal , provincial corporate income and capital taxes
- Responsible for preparing corporate tax returns and analyze and address the requirements of clients
- Coordinate with Tax team to meet the requirements of clients
- Responsible for assisting senior staff members in handling various aspects of corporate tax initiatives
- Responsible for developing and implementing tax planning strategies for various clients
- Handle the task of preparing and reviewing tax provisions
MAC Associates, Georgina
April 2003–December 2004
- Responsible for checking clients tax records and completes tax forms
- Responsible for preparing draft technical memo’s to file, client reporting letter and instruction letters to be reviewed by senior staff members
- Conducts research and analysis in various tax-related issues
- Prepares reviews and advises on personal, corporate, and trust tax returns
- Liaise with Human Management Revenue on behalf of the client
- Handles other essential tax-related issues under the instructions of senior accounts professional
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,
Institute of Business Studies, Georgina State, 2000
Certified Public Accountant, Georgina State in the year 2002
Name: Mary Lawrence
Date of Birth: 13/1/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.