To write a good senior tax accountant resume, you have to decide what is the format you will be using. There are many formats that you can choose from and one such format is dealt with in this page.
Decide a format, decide the contents and decide the sections. These will help you draft a good resume and help yourself in the job market.
Orient your resume to the job you are applying for. This will enable the recruiter to get a clear idea as to what to look for in your resume. This can be done by looking at the job profile and highlighting the respective aspects of your resume to that profile.
For example: if the job profile is “Should be familiar with GPA”, then highlight GPA in your profile. This will enable the recruiter to select your resume just by looking at your highlight.
Senior tax accountant is responsible for preparing tax returns of the clients. A senior tax accountant holds managerial responsibilities and oversees the working of the staff. They are account specialists who have an experience of more than ten years. Senior tax accountant provides tax services and plays an important role in handling tax-related issues.
You can refer this best resume in creating a resume for your job application.
Senior tax accountant resume sample will guide you towards creating a good resume. This example resume brings forth certain vital sections to make a complete resume. With this sample, you will learn a lot more about creating an appealing resume.
Sample Senior Tax Accountant Resume
29 Bayberry Court
Gateway, GA 30372
To gain the position of a Senior Tax Accountant wherein my progressive years of experience in accounting will be utilized in a renowned organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent mathematical skills and abilities to analyze complex numbers and figures
- Knowledge of local, state and federal tax laws and regulations
- Sound oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting softwares, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to explain complex ideas logically and clearly
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting methods and practices
Summary of Experience
New Financial Sector, Georgina
June 2006–till date
Senior Tax Accountant
- Responsible for reviewing tax forms to ensure accuracy
- Performs tasks like analyzing and estimating tax payments and assisting clients with compliance issues on incorrect transaction data or inconsistencies
- Handle the tasks of preparing local, state and federal tax returns
- Monitor, supervise, train and delegate duties to junior-level tax accountants
- Responsible for tax research, general accounting and preparing tax
- Handles the task of preparing tax journal entries and handles various tax account reconciliations
Bac Millon Business Inc, Georgina
April 2004–December 2005
- Assigns the tasks of preparing both business and personal tax returns
- Responsible for maintaining proper records of client property
- Monitors and calculates the appreciation and depreciation of client property
- Communicates with clients on tax issues and resolve for the same
- Performs tasks like reviewing and monitoring the work of interns and junior accountants
- Responsible for developing, establishing and documenting tax accounting methods and procedures
Master’s Degree in Finance
University of Georgina, Georgina in the year 2003
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Finance College, Georgina State in the year 2000
Certified Management Accountant and Information Technology Professional, Georgina State in the year 2004
Name: Mac Smith
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request