Resume defines the skills, competencies and professional experience in an orderly and structured way. Writing resume seems to be easy but a close study on how to draft effective resume is important before starting the actual process of writing. This restaurant worker resume is a guideline towards great resume writing. Review the sample and make the most effective use of this sample towards framing a perfect sample.
Restaurant worker includes a variety of professionals like hostess, waiters, cooks, bartenders and busboys. The roles and responsibilities vary according to the designation. The duties of a restaurant worker include preparing food, serving guest, cleaning tables, setting tables and many more.
The guideline provided in this sample is for your reference. Feel free to review and customize the sample as per your job requirement.
Sample Restaurant Worker Resume
Jennet T. ROBINSON
66 S. Bailey Ct.
Baton Rouge, LA 70332
Cell: 504- 666-4557
Looking for a position as a restaurant worker, where my management and service skills can provide effective customer service in a prestigious food service centre.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service and food service methods and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of food handling, personal hygiene and sanitation
- Extensive knowledge of using kitchen equipment in a safe manner
- Possess excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and has the ability to lift 50 ponds and work continuously by standing
- Possess excellent communication skills and has the ability to follow oral and written instructions
Summary of Work History:
Thomson Restaurant, Los Angles
June 2005 till date
- Handle the tasks of preparing and setting up for meals for guest
- Perform responsibilities of cleaning, peeling, and slicing vegetables and fruits for preparing various delicious items
- Responsible for deciding the size of servings, planning menus, and buying food supplies
- Take reservations, make sitting arrangement and distribute menus
- Clean tables, serving rooms and kitchen of the restaurant
- Responsible for storing food items in a clean, safe and hygienic manner
Pyramid Restaurant, Los Angles
April 2003 to December 2004
- Responsible for greeting guests in a polite manner and provide information on the menus
- Handle the tasks of taking orders and turning food orders into kitchen
- Perform responsibilities of cleaning and sanitizing pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen equipment
- Responsible for resetting the tables, laying tablecloths, and arranging the silverware in a perfect and fashionable manner
- Handle the tasks of lighting candles and filling flower vases
- Observe that the dining room is well stocked with utensils, napkins, glasses, tablecloths, table decorations, and foods
- Perform all other essential tasks as required
Achieved Diploma in High School
Nirmalabas High School, Los Angles in the year 2000
Name: Jennet T. ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request