Here is a respiratory therapist assistant resume that communicates vital information in a simple and clear language. This sample contains sections like objectives, skills, responsibilities and qualifications that is relevant to the position. Feel free to get help from this sample towards gaining perfection in the art of writing a professional and complete resume.
Respiratory therapist assistant works with respiratory therapists in treating patients with breathing and cardiopulmonary problems. The typical tasks of a respiratory therapy assistant include testing patients, monitoring patients, operating equipment to administer gases and drugs, teaching patients on using home equipment, and maintaining records.
This resume provides the best format and content that will attract the attention of your employer.
Sample Respiratory Therapist Assistant Resume
Isabella G. GARCIA
989 S. Woodrow Lane
Atlanta, GA 30125
Summary of Objective:
To obtain the position of a respiratory therapist assistant and provide full support in providing care in areas of respiratory in a renowned health care centre.
Summary of Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of respiratory therapy equipment and its operating procedures
- In-depth knowledge of clinical procedures and medical terminology
- Skilled in building and maintaining good relationship with patients and physicians
- Excellent listening, communication, organization and management skills
Rotech Health Services, Georgina
June 2005 till date
Respiratory Therapy Assistant
- Perform the tasks of cleaning, storing, maintaining, and sterilization the equipment used in respiratory therapy
- Responsible for managing the received orders in respiratory therapy department on a daily basis and facilitate the set-up of these orders in a timely manner
- Handle the tasks of maintaining appropriate stock level of respiratory therapy supplies and order supplies as necessary
- Perform responsibilities of troubleshooting equipment issues as well as instruct patients on the use of specified equipment
- Check whether the equipment is being used in a safety way and in accordance with the physician prescription
Mary Greenland Medical Centre, Georgina
April 2001 to May 2004
Respiratory Therapy Assistant
- Assist intensive care unit therapist with ventilator cleaning and set up daily
- Perform tasks of inspecting and cleaning respiratory equipment to ensure infection control
- Communicate with therapist on equipment, new and discontinued patient oxygen set-ups
- Ensure that the equipment is picked-up and delivered to appropriate area for processing and sterilization.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in accordance with operational procedures
- Prepare report on needed supplies, damaged and broken equipment, and expiration dates of rental equipment to supervisor
- Handle tasks of checking for leaky oxygen outlets in-patient care areas and report to management for immediate repair
Achieved High School Diploma
Maria School, Georgina in the year 1997
Member of Georgina Society of Respiratory Therapy, Georgina in the year 2003
Name: Isabella G. GARCIA
Date of Birth: 23.05.1974
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Married
Will be furnished upon request