Create a winning resume by using this free nurse recruiter resume. You will find all the requirements of building an impressive resume. Feel free to review the sample. We hope that this resume will only take a couple of minutes towards creating your own resume. With this resume as a reference, you can get started towards drafting an attention winning resume.
A nurse recruiter is a recruiting professional who assists medical staff in sourcing qualified nursing staff. A nurse recruiter attempts to match qualified nurses with job opportunities at various health care services. In some cases, one can works as a nurse recruiter in specific institution. At other times, a nurse recruiter also provides services to a number of different health care organizations.
Prepare an impressive and attention winning resume with the help of this given resume example.
Sample Nurse Recruiter Resume
66 S. Bailey Ct.
Baton Rouge, LA 70332
Cell: 504- 666-4557
To gain the position of a nurse recruiter and display my leadership and management skills in areas of nursing recruitment programs and processes in a renowned health care organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of recruitment process with good interviewing skills
- In-depth knowledge of using job portals and internet to identify qualified applicants
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Possess substantial communication and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of using word processing applications
- Target-oriented with effective organizational and time management skills
Christ Medical Care Unit, Los Angles
January 2004 till date
- Develop and implement effective process to review, prioritize and follow-up on employment applications an effective and efficient manner
- Evaluate the recruitment program outcomes by tracking and trending applicant response to publicity and advertising campaigns
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to account for staffing levels, position vacancies and projected requirements
- Identify individual prospects and provide literature on benefits and opportunities of nursing staff of the organization
- Educate applicants on meeting nurse professional standards board requirements
- Responsible for reviewing resumes, checking academics and conducting interviews
Summer Haven Hospital, Los Angles
March 2000 to December 2003
- Coordinate recruitment efforts directed toward identifying qualified nurses and nursing assistants of the prestigious health care organization
- Responsible for screening and selecting qualified applicants as well as conduct confidential reference and credential checks
- Identify effective advertising strategies, compose advertising copy and places ads in timely manner and in accordance with guidelines by recruitment team
- Update necessary educational and licensing requirements to the applicants
- Handle the tasks of developing strategies and perks to attract and retain nursing staff as well as provide support to new hires
- Perform all other essential tasks as required
Achieved bachelor’s degree in Nursing
University of Los Angles in the year 1997
Name: Mathew Lawrence
Date of Birth: 23/07/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request