This is a professionally written inventory account resume. This resume will help you to market your profile in an effective way. This resume will gain the interest of your employer. We have written the sample in the reverse chronological format. You can customize and choose this format in creating your resume.
Any sample resume can help you write a resume for yourself, whereas the matter in the resume has to be decided by you. You can decide whether to include or exclude any matter in a resume.
Inventory accountant handles the inventory cost of merchandise and materials in a business organization. The role of an inventory accountant is to monitor inventory transactions and analyze inventory reports. An inventory accountant is also known as cost accountant.
Inventory means the complete list of stock and an inventory accountant manages the account for a company’s inventory, that is goods. An accountant is required to take care of the financial aspect and keep a log for a small grid or office and this job profile is a very interesting one owing to its domain. They will be required to interact with the whole of inventory department and the logistics department.
Here is a resume that will give quick ideas of drafting a complete resume.
Sample Inventory Account Resume
Richardson M. Green
29 Bayberry Court
Gateway, GA 30372
To obtain the position of an Inventory Account wherein my experience and administrative skills will play an integral role in the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of General Accepted Accounting standards and procedures and ablity to apply it practically
- Sound knowledge of different types of inventory methods of average cost
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory policies and procedures
- Good working knowledge of functional terminology and standard office procedures
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standard and procedures
- Knowledge of advance accounting software and Microsoft applications
- Good command over spoken and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
Summary of Work History
ASUI MIS Consulting, Georgina
June 2005–till date
- Performs the tasks of monitoring the inventory transactions in the general ledger
- Handles entire inventory processes and ensures that it is carried out in an efficient and effective manner
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing reports and implement strategies to reduce cost of the organization
- Monitors and ensures that inventory transactions are posted correctly and accurately
- Develop, interpret and ensure effective implementations of inventory policies
- Review manufacturing and distribution process, material costs and returns of inventory levels
ABC Business Firm, Georgina
April 2003–December 2004
- Responsible for analyzing and reconciling inventory in ERP systems like manual records, Oracle, and on spreadsheets
- Assist Finance team and accounts payable in month end and quarter end cleanup projects and in solving inventory-related issues
- Handles the tasks of organizing and managing inventory activities of the organization
- Analyze Inventory financial transactions and produce effective and timely reporting to management team
- Prepares tag sheets and documentation for finance
- Interface with external and internal auditors in reviewing Inventory activities
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Institute of Commerce, Georgina State, 2000
Name: Richardson M. Green
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request
This example resume can be used to write your own resume and you can customize it to suit your own profile. There is no hard and fast rule as to how to write a resume, owing to the fact that a resume is your advertisement. However, you have to be a little professional when it comes to resume writing and be clear about the facts mentioned in your resume.