Resume is a document that advertises one’s credentials and professional experience in a clear way. It is necessary to ensure that you market yourself in the best way. This home health aide resume highlights skills, qualifications and experience in a way that makes it relevant to the position in consideration. Review the sample and make sure to condense your information to its most powerful form.
A home health aide provides health care services in homes. Home health aide works for elderly or people with disabilities or long-term illness. One can also work as a home health aide in hospitals and health care agencies. Some of the responsibilities of a home health aide include bathing, massaging changing, helping patients to get dressed, doing exercises, and getting in and out of bed.
The resume provided in this page will enhance your skills of drafting a unique and perfect resume.
Sample Home Health Aide Resume
Marc R. RHOADES
401 Bright wood Dr.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60312
Summary of Objective:
To gain the position of a home health aide, where I can use my experience and skills in patient care and assist with future advancement in the medical field in a renowned health organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the methods of providing home health aide services
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology and medical services
- Skilled in developing and maintaining good relationship with patients and physicians
- Possess excellent listening and oral communication skills
- Ability to motivate and work with a wide diversity of patients
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and management skills
Veletina Nursing Agency Inc, Illinois
June 2005 till date
Home Health Aide
- Assist patients in moving in and out of bed and administer medication as prescribed by the physician
- Perform responsibilities of extending personal care duties like assisting patients with bathing, washing, personal grooming, and with personal hygiene
- Responsible for preparing meals for patients and prepare patients activities on a daily basis
- Handle the tasks of reporting the progress in patient’s health to the concerned physician
- Provide support to patients in doing daily exercises prescribed by physician
Christ Care Centre, Illinois
April 2001 to May 2004
Home Health Aide
- Responsible for implementing and supporting patient care-plan
- Provide routine care like bathing, dressing, feeding as well as record patient’s vital signs
- Handle the tasks of providing patient transportation to doctor’s appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Perform all light housekeeping tasks and provide support to patients in areas of laundry and linen changes
- Responsible for taking pulse and respiration rates, temperature and blood pressure under the supervision of medical staff
- Observe patients’ emotional, physical, and mental conditions and update any changes to the medical staff.
Achieved bachelor’s degree in Science
University of Illinois in the year 1997
Certified Home Health Aide, Illinois in the year 2003
Name: Marc R. RHOADES
Date of Birth: 23.05.1974
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Married
Will be furnished upon request