This enterprise architect resume is for your reference. We have provided fictitious names and addresses to help you understand the basic format and layout of resume writing. This sample is written in the most effective and appealing manner.
Enterprise architect is a professional person with IT background and works for large IT organizations. The position demands creating a unified IT environment across the firm or of the firm’s business units, with tight symbiotic links to the business side of the organization and its strategy. The goal of an enterprise architect is to promote alignment, reuse of existing IT assets, standardization, and the sharing of common methods for project management and software development across the organization.
This sample resume features the complete guidelines of writing an appealing resume. Feel free to make changes as per your skills and requirements.
Sample Enterprise Architect Resume
55, Merigold, Oscar City, CA Zip Code
To obtain a rewarding and challenging position as an enterprise architect with a company of great repute that will enable me to grow professionally and excel in the filed of enterprise architect.
- More than eight year of diverse work experience in IT architecture, design and delivery
- Possess extensive knowledge of architecture framework, IT enterprise architecture standards and methodologies and technical modeling standards
- Extensive knowledge of technologies like SaaS, SOA/Web Services, .NET, MS SQL Server, Business Process Management, document management, network and data security
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and results-oriented professional with proven leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and has the ability to influence and work effectively with a diverse group of peers and business partners
Global Systems, Florida
August 2009 till date
- Responsible for producing high level communications to business and technical senior management on the architecture and roadmap
- Perform the tasks of creating and maintaining technology roadmap that defines the migration from the current to future state architecture
- Collaborate with vendor, senior business, and IT partners to create and evolve enterprise architecture to enable the company’s business strategy
- Supervise and oversee the design and implementation of strategic IT solutions, and monitor key performance metrics to ensure solution achieves desired business goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert(SME) for architectural frameworks, methods, design patterns, and tools
- Operate across business and technology organizations to drive common approaches and share information assets and processes across the enterprise
VaYa Solutions, Florida
January 2005 to July 2009
- Handle the tasks of developing, planning, scheduling the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of corporate system architecture
- Responsible for developing reports and presentations on infrastructure products and new technology for all levels of management and technical staff
- Organize and control the activities of the section, assign personnel to the various projects and provide direction to their activities
- Perform the tasks of reviewing and evaluating the work of the staff and prepare periodic performance reports
- Coordinate the development of the overall project plans and timetables
- Handle multiple projects and other related activities
Achieved master’s degree in Information Technology
University of Florida in the year 2004
Achieved bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
Engineering College, Florida in the year 2001
Will be pleased to provide upon request