This page contains the format and pattern of writing a database architect resume. A clear section of objective, skills and responsibility has also been mentioned to guide you in an easy and effective way. This resume sample can be used by people looking for a career in database architect. Discover the art of drafting a perfect resume with the help of this sample.
A database architect is a professional person who ensures that the data assets are supported by an architecture supporting the organization in achieving the strategic goals. Database architect takes full responsibilities of creating and managing the complete data aspects within database architecture. A database architect performs a broad range of duties like designing, developing, and implementing databases.
We have updated a professional and complete sample resume for your reference. This sample will help you to frame an appealing resume.
Sample Database Architect Resume
1234 Main Court
Experienced, skilled and qualified professional seeking the position of a database architect in a renowned organization that will allow me to use my skills and abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Flow Diagramming, UML, Web Services, SQL, Performance Tuning, and Analytics
- Ability to develop strategic solutions to solve complex business issues
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX shell scripting, SQL server, XML and Oracle database server
- Possess excellent knowledge of business requirements and has the ability to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Self motivated, well-organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Summary of Work History:
Net Integration Systems, California
June 2005 till date
- Provide leadership for designing and implementing database management systems
- Coordinate and manage activities of multiple database management systems (DBMS) resources on large-scale project
- Educate and provide methodology consulting to client and staff of the organization
- Handle responsibilities of providing guidance and mentoring to less experienced personnel
- Prepare periodic reports regarding unit activities and goal attainment progress.
- Provide input to development of vision, specify key performance requirements and define technical critical success factors
- Create strategies to win business in new market as well as participate in proposal efforts
TLS Solutions, California
April 2003 to December 2004
- Architect, design, oversee development and administer computerized databases
- Perform installation of applicable databases onto the appropriate computer operating systems(s)
- Responsible of creating and configuring databases and use import utilities to install databases
- Implement and maintain smooth operation and physical design of database
- Responsible for reviewing database design and integration of systems as well as provide backup recovery
- Develop solution to complex problems that requires the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
- Responsible for making effective contribute to the development of innovative concepts, techniques, and standards
Achieved Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
University of California in the year 2000
Name: Mike Fernando
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request