This assistant kitchen manager resume features basic guidelines about writing resume that stands out from the crowd. You will find guidelines on how to create objective statements, craft your work history section, and show off your skills and qualifications. Check out the tips in this sample to learn more on writing resume that optimizes each section to gain maximum success.
An assistant kitchen manager works in larger food operation services. One can work for the position in cafeterias, restaurants, school and large business units. Assistant kitchen manager provides assistance to kitchen manager in areas of management, generating menus for the food service centre, and providing direction to kitchen staff.
This resume template provides the best tips for creating a resume that prompts an interview call from your prospective employer.
Sample Assistant Kitchen Manager Resume
66 S. Bailey Ct.
Baton Rouge, LA 70332
Cell: 504- 666-4557
Seeking a challenging position as an assistant kitchen manager with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
- Skilled in maintaining cost controls and managing within budget for kitchen inventory
- Extensive knowledge of food handling and personal hygiene
- Flexible and has the ability to meet operational requirements
- Highly organized with excellent people management skills
- Possess good communication skills and has the ability to read and follow oral and written instructions
- Excellent management and organizational skills and has the ability to work in a cooperative manner
Summary of Work History:
ABC Entertainment, Los Angles
June 2005 till date
Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Responsible for preparing menu items that are fresh, appetizing and appealing
- Handle the tasks of providing and responding to service requirement in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform responsibilities of maintaining the facilities in a clean and safe manner
- Follow recipes guidelines to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Responsible for conducting line checks twice per day to ensure food-safe temperatures and ingredient quality
- Update preparation lists to ensure the availability of proper amounts of products
- Coordinate with cooks to ensure proper assembly of orders within average time frame
Business Centre, Los Angles
April 2003 to December 2004
Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Supervise the cleanliness of dish room, pot sinks, employee kitchen bathrooms and related areas
- Perform the tasks of attending all banquet meetings in the absence of the kitchen manager
- Responsible for budget management and inventory control like storing foods in refrigerator, freezing foods and drying storage
- Monitor refrigeration temperatures, general cleanliness and safety of the kitchen areas
- Prepare reports of daily activities and handle cash management
- Responsible for training and coaching kitchen staff
Achieved High School Diploma
Lawrence School, Los Angles in the year 1998
Name: Jennet T. ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request