Resume is a self-advertisement tool. It is necessary to give a professional and polish touch to get a second glance from a hiring manager. We have provided a sample resume for your reference. This assistant banquet manager resume covers step-by-step guidance for creating resume in the most effective manner.
Assistant banquet manager provides support in handling banquet operations and delivery of banquet events in a smooth way. Some of the main responsibilities of an assistant banquet manager include monitoring and supervising banquet event operations, coordinating staff, and overseeing the activities of banquet logistics.
The sample in this page is for your reference. It contains effective tips for creating an optimized resume.
Sample Assistant Banquet Manager Resume
803 Bridleway Court
Williams, CA 95510
Dynamic and skilled professional hotel management professional looking for a position as an assistant banquet manager in a prestigious hotel industry.
Summary of Skills:
- Progressive five years of professional experience in handling and managing banquet events
- Possess excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both in oral and written
- Possess excellent presentation and people management skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of working efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment
Inter Continental Hotel, California
June 2005 till date
Assistant Banquet Manager
- Responsible for assisting manager in handling the activities of banquet department
- Handle the tasks of monitoring and supervising the setting-up, maintenance and break-down of banquets
- Ensure compliance with health, sanitation, safety and alcohol awareness standards
- Responsible for providing high standards of food and beverage product and services
- Generate and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service
- Handle the tasks of interviewing, training, supervising, counseling, scheduling and evaluating the performance of banquet staff
Orindo Hotel, California
April 2003 to December 2004
Assistant Banquet Manager
- Handle the tasks of monitoring the daily performance of the banquet service staff
- Inspect all banquet events to ensure proper set-up according to layout plans and client expectations.
- Responsible for identifying any maintenance issues and schedule appropriate repair and cleaning activities
- Provide assistance to the banquet manager in ensuring that all policies and procedures are maintained and enforced
- Coordinate with the stewarding and culinary teams to determine function timing, service equipment requirements and menu selections
- Provide support to Banquet Captains during the planning, set up and service of each assigned functions
- Perform inventory of all equipment and supplies as instructed by the Banquet Manager
Achieved bachelor’s degree in Hospitality
University of California in the year 2000
Name: Thomas Mark
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request