Accounts payable coordinator resume should be written very professionally. The resume must contain the experience summary in a precise manner. An accounts payable coordinator has to coordinate with the clerks and assign work to them accordingly.
The coordinator apart from assigning work has to make sure the job is done on time and coordinate the work flow. They should maintain a clear documentation of the clerical duties and help the clerk when they have queries.
The coordinators will be required to do the job of an accountant too. Therefore, you have to juggle between a coordinator’s job and an accountant’s job.
Resume is a kind of marketing tool. This accounts payable coordinator resume sample with clear objectives, skills and responsibilities will boost up your chances of getting an interview call. Feel free to make changes and follow the given format to create a good and lasting impression on your employer. We hope this resume will surely work in getting your desired job position.
Accounts payable coordinator manages the sent out bills of the organization. They monitor and supervise the overall budget of the organization. Their main responsibility is to receive and review vendor invoices and ensure that it match with the record of the company. Attention to detail is extremely important for the profile.
This resume is free for your reference. You can modify the sample as per your skills and specific requirements of your employer.
Sample Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
1234 Main Court
To gain the position of an Accounts Payable Coordinator, wherein my accounting skills and knowledge will be utilized in a renowned organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures
- Excellent mathematical and reasoning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relationship with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of local, state and federal accounting laws and regulations
- Advance knowledge of accounting softwares, Microsoft applications and Oracle AP
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, good team player and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle tasks independently as well as in team environment
Summary of Work History
Thomas ATS Solutions, California
June 2005–till date
Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Responsible for compiling, recording, and analyzing accounts payable transactions, like check requests, bills and purchase order requests
- Ensures that the transactions meet the terms with the policies and procedures of the organization
- Maintain and manage data entry of invoices
- Performs audit of invoices against, researches discrepancies, purchase orders, and approves for payment
- Provides e-mail and telephone support to vendors and within the organization in a pleasant and timely manner
- Responsible for preparing schedules for annual audit and semi-annual copyright returns
IBC Business Info, California
April 2003–December 2004
Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Responsible for maintaining vendor invoices and validating approval authority for the same
- Coordinate with external and internal customers to resolve invoicing Issues
- Handle customer inquiries on invoice status
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Trade accounts with the General Ledger on a weekly and monthly basis
- Review other invoice coordinator’s input and handles miscellaneous projects as required
- Train new staff and update accounts payable policies and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Institute of Accounting, California State in the year 2000
Certified Public Accountant, California in the year 2001
Name: Mike Fernando
Date of Birth: 13/1/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request