Accounts payable assistant resume should have a very professional flow. The details in the document has to be both useful and relevant. Owing to the fact that a resume is the first piece of file a recruiter will receive on your behalf, use your resume to fill in or inform the recruiter on the basic details of your profile.
This page contains essential features of writing an accounts payable assistant resume. You will get clear and precise ideas on how to prepare a job-winning accounts resume. A resume is a document that will help you reach out to the recruiter. Apart from the details of your profile, it is necessary to to catch the recruiter’s eye during the shortlisting process. Highlight the details in your resume that you feel are important and will get the recruiter to notice your resume. To do this, you have to check the job profile that you are applying to and orient your resume (by highlighting relevant details) towards that profile.
Accounts payable assistant checks files, payroll and general ledger of the organization. A Bachelor’s degree with a good level of professionalism is required to take up the profile. They are also known as finance clerks.
Below is a resume that will meet the exact requirement of your hiring manager.
This resume contains sections and guidelines on making your resume effective. We hope this resume will help you to market yourself effectively.
Sample Accounts Payable Assistant Resume
236 Hart Rd
Montezuma, GA 31063
Cell phone: 123-316-5897
Accounts Payable Assistant position wherein my accounting knowledge and experience will help to maintain standard accounting procedures in a developed organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and procedures of accounts payable
- Ability to prepare, monitor and audit accounts payable procedures and processes
- Knowledge of bookkeeping with good mathematical skills
- Sound knowledge of computer applications and major accounting software
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Highly skilled in information management, risk management and data entry
- Ability to work under stress and manage time effectively
Professional Work History
TMS Consulting Firm, Georgina
June 2005—till date
Accounts Payable Assistant
- Responsible for receiving and verifying payment invoices
- Prepare invoices and audit transactions to ensure adherence to the policies and standards of the organization
- Responsible for maintaining monthly financial reports, vendor files and general ledger
- Record invoices into the system and make proper records of checks
- Prepare and maintain confidentiality of employee files and process forms
- Perform tasks like calculating salaries and benefits, working hours, audit pay amounts, and deductions
- Maintain taxes and source deductions
Balmount Finance Co Inc, Georgina
April 2003—December 2004
Accounts Payable Assistant
- Responsible for investigating, reconciling, and resolving allocated invoices queries
- Perform the tasks of setting up new vendor accounts
- Responsible for investigating and providing feedback on invoices
- Communicate with vendors, identify discrepancies and resolve the same
- Performs the tasks of processing invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger
- Responsible for processing staff expenses, and ensures that the expenses policy is adhered to the set norms
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
University of Georgina, Georgina State in the year 2000
Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Georgina in the year 2001
Name: Mary Lawrence
Date of Birth: 13/01/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.