Account representative resume should be written in a very professional manner , owing to the fact that it is a resume to apply to a very respectable position in accounts. There are a lot of ways in which you can draft your resume. Be prepared with the necessary details before getting to draft the resume. This will save time and enable you to get enough time to sort things out.
A resume is basically a document that is going to act as an introduction document and this will enable you to connect with the recruiter and pass over your message in your absence.
An account representative handles all accounts-related tasks in an organization. Accounts representatives are also known as sales representatives. This position requires good accounting and sales skills. One can apply for the position in small as well as big corporate firms. Account representatives also perform customer service tasks like answering questions, solving issues and providing general assistance with the purchased goods and services.
There is a sample account representative resume given for your use.
This resume gives a complete picture of the skills, abilities and work experience of the applicant. This resume is drafted in a standard chronological format. We hope this sample will prove to be the ultimate way to get your desired dream job in a reputed organization.
Sample Account Representative Resume
1234 Main Court
Cell phone: 257-356-7895
Seeking the position of an account representative wherein my accounting and customer service skills can contribute to the effective running of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Possess good people and customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Excellent strategic planning and time management skills
- Good sales and interpersonal communication skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude and quick learner
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer applications and accounting software
- Good negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Summary of Work History
New Financial Inc, California
June 2005—till date
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from dealers, new lease owners, and Motor Vehicle representatives
- Assigns the tasks of imparting education to dealers on lease information and correct time frames
- Performs the tasks of maintaining high quality of work reputation within a high productivity environment
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing customer documents
- Handles customer queries and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Handles other essential tasks and provides assistance to other departments when required
Le Bere Group, California
April 2003—December 2004
- Responsible for handling all sales activities like management of qualifying, prospecting, closing and follow-up on implementations of new service sales and product
- Performs tasks like generating new sales prospect and add-on sales revenue in a specific territory
- Handles the tasks of building new customer relationship as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Attends industry functions on behalf of the organization and conducts meeting with client executive management
- Responsible for selling the products and service of the organization in trade show and event industry
- Make cold calls and implements innovative marketing strategies to generate a firm and established customer relationship
Master’s degree in Business Administration
California state university, California in the year 2003
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Center of Business Learning, California State in the year 2000
Name: Mike Fernando
Date of Birth: 13/1/1978
Employment Status: Full time
Relationship status: Single
Will be pleased to furnish upon request.